BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

everything was not well.such a damn days need to go through.
im not facing it.but i see it beb!i feel it too.
do behave.apakah relevan mengata kwan sendiri?
what exactly 'she' did to u?
silently,i noticed u n ur konco are talkin at the back.
create another situation to cover up what u did.
guys,im not stupid juz like ol of u see.
hate this enviro.by the time i wish im at my home sweet home right now instead of hadap oll of u.
geting new frend and fogeting old frend.gila kau xsedar diri!
im not angry.but fyi,it so annoying.
stop membalacikan org for ur good sake.muka sape yg xmalu skg?


im being so emo sbab gram with this enviro
.believe me,uols pon mesti mengata i kan?
if yes,korang mmg xguna.
i treat u dbest as my fren.
if u r not satisfy anythin with me,face to face.talk to me in front.
i pon bole blas blik kan.
life is simple.dont make it clumsy.
n take i easy

0 shoutSS: