BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

do i....A.L.O.N.E?


Salam,,peace peace peace.
hows our 16 ramadhan day??!.

i juz found some photos on Tumbler n find it very interesting to write on. these pic seems like got nothing to do with me! Tp,,!nk tulis jugak.huahuahua


1st situation.




can u see d pic clearly?? i called my shayang skut as Moky while my shayang netbuk as Pipi.
i use Moky to go to class while Pipi to on9.  even frens r not there,i hav them.euwww~wahaha..result??im not ALONE.



2nd situation.



 when i watching TV outside while my fon is screaming asking me to get it d mood is "mlas ah!". but then, somthing pop up "hah,HD text kottt" rushing go n get it n d result is???yeahyeahyeah,,HD text me.bwahahaha..again.im not ALONE.


3rd situation.




middle of nite while having chat with hos8 n suddenly my tomei2 tummy speak loudly "dahaga teh tarik lar wehhh".without any doubt. "wei2,,jom kuar ngeteh!" n text HD ask him to go along.again, in not ALONE. telling u truth.. always have them to company me. :)


4rd situation.



once the class is finish, me,adel n juhi walk together to have a meal. though, they never ever left me behind even i think i am "quite" fat n definitely if walk together xmuat punya.haha..quite keerr.,, hehe,,truthfully,im not ALONE.

5th situation.



the contact shown doesnt mean i only hav the 3 contact.since, pizza hut delivery xcover pon area arau..then,what use la kan?deletedeletedelete. well, before i go for my paper pon i da set d date nk hang out. juz like before, i go for a picnic. again. for the same result,,im not ALONE.


6th situation.



okokok,,when i got time,not ALONE okeh.repeat again,when i got time ill check my Facebook,,top of my profile can see the relationship status.the hepi one!weee~
again.i already belong to someone larh!so no worries..im not ALONE.I BELONG to God,mom,dad,HD,fren.forever n ever im not ALONE.kihkihkih


0 shoutSS: